- 1D: Students use technology to seek feedback that informs and improves their practice and to demonstrate their learning in a variety of ways.
- 3A: Students plan and employ effective research strategies to locate information and other resources for their intellectual or creative pursuits.
- 3D: Build knowledge by actively exploring real-world issues and problems, developing ideas and theories and pursuing answers and solutions.
- 4A: Know and use a deliberate design process for generating ideas, testing theories, creating innovative artifacts or solving authentic problems.
- 4C: Develop, test and refine prototypes as part of a cyclical design process.
- 4D: Exhibit a tolerance for ambiguity, perseverance and the capacity to work with open-ended problems.
- 5A: Formulate problem definitions suited for technology-assisted methods such as data analysis, abstract models and algorithmic thinking in exploring and finding solutions.
- 5C: Break problems into component parts, extract key information, and develop descriptive models to understand complex systems or facilitate problem-solving.
- 5D: Students understand how automation works and use algorithmic thinking to develop a sequence of steps to create and test automated solutions.
- 6A: Choose the appropriate platforms and tools for meeting the desired objectives of their creation or communication.
- 6B: Create original works or responsibly repurpose or remix digital resources into new creations.
- 6C: Communicate complex ideas clearly and effectively by creating or using a variety of digital objects such as visualizations, models or simulations.
- 6D: Students publish or present content that customizes the message and medium for their intended audiences.
- 7A: Use collaborative technologies to work with others, including peers, experts or community members, to examine issues and problems from multiple viewpoints.
- 7B: Students use collaborative technologies to work with others, including peers, experts or community members, to examine issues and problems from multiple viewpoints.
- 7C: Contribute constructively to project teams, assuming various roles and responsibilities.
- 7D: Explore local and global issues and use collaborative technologies to work with others to investigate solutions.