- While some students are challenged by the basic requirements of this lesson, incorporate more complex programming requirements for students who have demonstrated mastery. This can include:
- Using multiple functions, repeat until loops, and/or conditionals.
- Incorporating variables in the program.
- Developing another accessory that solves a different problem.
- Using the Wonder app to program Dash.
- For struggling students, scale down the project by minimizing the programming requirements. For example, they can:
- Only include a function or a conditional.
- Develop a plan for the program and have other teammates execute it.