A1: Unplugged - Sequences and Algorithms
Level A, Lesson 1: Students will be introduced to and define the terms “sequencing” and “algorithms.” Students will learn how coding relates to their lives.
Define sequences and algorithms.
Relate coding to their lives at home and school.
Design an algorithm navigating Dash through a maze to find Dot.
Robots and Accessories
- Notebook or construction paper
- Arrow PDF printout (1 per group)
- Scissors (1 per group)
- Sticky notes (1 stack per group)
- [Optional] Dot robot (1 per group)
- [Optional] access to Twitter and Instagram