A1: Unplugged - Sequences and Algorithms
Level A, Lesson 1: Students will be introduced to and define the terms “sequencing” and “algorithms.” Students will learn how coding relates to their lives.
- Define sequences and algorithms.
- Relate coding to their lives at home and school.
- Design an algorithm navigating Dash through a maze to find Dot.
Robots and Accessories
- Notebook or construction paper
- Arrow PDF printout (1 per group)
- Scissors (1 per group)
- Sticky notes (1 stack per group)
- [Optional] Dot robot (1 per group)
- [Optional] access to Twitter and Instagram