D5: Conditionals - If/Then, Part 2
Level D, Lesson 5: Students will understand how multiple conditionals affect a program. They will use Blockly preset programs and Challenge Cards to practice their new skills.
- Understand how to use more than one conditional in a program.
- Use a combination of loops and conditionals to enable Dash to make a variety of "choices."
Robots and Accessories
- Projector or interactive display with mirroring capability
- (optional) Challenge Cards: D 3.4, D 3.5, D 3.6
- (optional) 1 Dash robot per group
- (optional) 1 dry erase marker per group
- (optional) access to Twitter and Instagram
- Tablets - See Tablet Compatibility