Minecraft: Think of the Future
Design a 21st Century Statue for Your Country!
In this lesson, students build a statue which represents their country now and in the future.
- Discuss what makes your country unique and what it will look like by the end of the 21st Century
- Design and build a statue which represents your country in the 21st Century.
Curriculum Connections Summary
- Ontario - Mathematics - Social Studies, Language, Arts & History
- Quebec - Geography, History & Citizenship
- New Brunswick - Social Studies, ELA
- Nova Scotia - Social Studies, ELA, Art
- Alberta - Social Studies, ELA
- British Columbia - ADST, Social Studies, ELA & Art
- Manitoba - Social Studies, ELA
- Prince Edward Island - Social Studies, ELA & Art
- Saskatchewan - Social Studies, ELA & Art
- Newfoundland & Labrador - Social Studies, ELA & Art
- Yukon Territories - Follows B.C.'s Curriculum
- Northwest Territories - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
- Nunavut - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
Find Out More
A game-based learning platform that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive digital environment.