Minecraft: Subtraction World
Explore the Wonderful World of Subtraction!
In this lesson, students will begin to explore the mathematical operation "subtraction" in a wonderful Minecraft World divided into three large zones.
- Write on paper the result of the subtractions found in the Minecraft world
- Build the result of the subtractions depicted on the slates using blocks
- Challenge your friends to solve your subtractions
- Stay focused on the goal (follow the coloured paths to find every subtractions) avoiding distractions
- Be collaborative while building on the third area
Curriculum Connections Summary
- Ontario - Mathematics - Algebra (Coding)
- Quebec - Mathematics
- New Brunswick - Mathematics
- Nova Scotia - Mathematics
- Alberta - Mathematics
- British Columbia - ADST & Mathematics
- Manitoba - Mathematics
- Prince Edward Island - Mathematics
- Saskatchewan - Mathematics
- Newfoundland & Labrador - Mathematics
- Yukon Territories - Follow's B.C.'s Curriculum
- Northwest Territories - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
- Nunavut - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
Find Out More
A game-based learning platform that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive digital environment.