Minecraft: Outflow Order
Explore How Wastewater is Treated for Reuse!
In this lesson, students will explore how outflow (wastewater) gets from a home to a water treatment plant. They will also understand that biosolids are used in composting and learn how outflow is treated in order to go back into the city system.
- Explore how outflow (wastewater) gets from a home to a water treatment plant.
- Understand that biosolids are used in composting.
- Learn how outflow is treated in order to go back into the city system.
Curriculum Connections Summary
- Ontario - Mathematics - Algebra (Coding) & Science
- Quebec - Science
- New Brunswick - Science
- Nova Scotia - ICT & Science
- Alberta - CTF & Science
- British Columbia - ADST & Science
- Manitoba - Science
- Prince Edward Island - Science
- Saskatchewan - Science & Social Studies
- Newfoundland & Labrador - Science
- Yukon Territories - Follows B.C.'s Curriculum
- Northwest Territories - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
- Nunavut - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
Find Out More
A game-based learning platform that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive digital environment.