Minecraft: Museum Heist
Join Forces with the World's Greatest Warrior to Recover the Museum's Missing Painting!
In this lesson, students will solve coding challenges and become a hero who unveils the masterpiece to the world but comparing and refining multiple algorithms, creating programs that include sequences, loops and conditionals, and decompose problems into smaller, manageable subproblems.
- Compare and refine multiple algorithms for the same task and determine which is the most appropriate.
- Create programs that include sequences, events, loops, and conditionals.
- Decompose (break down) problems into smaller, manageable subproblems to facilitate the program development process.
- Test and debug (identify and fix errors) a program or algorithm to ensure it runs as intended.
Curriculum Connections Summary
- Ontario - Mathematics - Algebra (Coding)
- Quebec - Mathematics
- New Brunswick - Mathematics
- Nova Scotia - ICT & Mathematics
- Alberta - CTF & Mathematics
- British Columbia - ADST & Mathematics
- Manitoba - Mathematics
- Prince Edward Island - Mathematics
- Saskatchewan - Mathematics
- Newfoundland & Labrador - Communication Technology
- Yukon Territories - Follows B.C.'s Curriculum
- Northwest Territories - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
- Nunavut - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
Find Out More
A game-based learning platform that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive digital environment.