Minecraft: Javelin Line Plots
Engage in a Javelin Throwing Competition in Minecraft!
In this lesson, students will engage in a javelin throwing competition in Minecraft, plotting the distances and scores on line plot graphs in the game.
- Collect data by throwing javelins on a score track.
- Track and interpret data on a line plot graph.
- Add and subtract mixed numbers with different denominators.
Curriculum Connections Summary
- Ontario - Mathematics - Algebra (Coding) & Number
- Quebec - Mathematics
- New Brunswick - Mathematics
- Nova Scotia - Mathematics
- Alberta - Mathematics
- British Columbia - ADST & Mathematics
- Manitoba - Mathematics
- Prince Edward Island - Mathematics
- Saskatchewan - Mathematics
- Newfoundland & Labrador - Mathematics
- Yukon Territories - Follows B.C.'s Curriculum
- Northwest Territories - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
- Nunavut - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
Find Out More
A game-based learning platform that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive digital environment.