Codey Rocky - Events E2: Dance Party
In this lesson, students will use their Codey Rocky to play music, change facial expressions, and "dance" by moving around.
1. By the end of this lesson students will be able to describe what an event is.
2. By the end of this lesson students will be able to program an event using Codey Rocky.
3. By the end of this lesson students will be able to program Codey Rocky to play music.
4. By the end of this lesson students will be able to coordinate Codey Rocky playing music, moving and drawing on the screen at the same time.
Curriculum Connections Summary
- Ontario - Mathematics - Algebra (Coding)
- British Columbia - ADST
- Alberta - ICT
- Nova Scotia - ICT
Find Out More
Write your first line of code!
Codey Rocky combines hardware with software, allowing children to learn about programming while they play and create. Using mBlock, a software which supports both blocked-based and Python programming, Codey Rocky takes children by their hands and leads them into the world of technology with its in-built AI and IoT functionalities, giving them a competitive edge in the AI era.