Minecraft: Conflict in Stories
Bring Conflict Resolution Through Story-telling and World-building!
In this lesson, students will explore a set of related conflicts and consider ways they might bring resolution through story-telling and world-building.
- Students observe in-game conflicts to understand the connection between conflicts and stories.
- Students develop story ideas to resolve conflicts.
- Students identify possibilities for world-building to illustrate and resolve conflicts.
Curriculum Connections Summary
- Ontario - Mathematics - Algebra (Coding) & Language
- Quebec - ELA
- New Brunswick - ELA
- Nova Scotia - ICT and ELA
- Alberta - CTF and ELA
- British Columbia - ADST and ELA
- Manitoba - ELA
- Prince Edward Island - ELA
- Saskatchewan - ELA
- Newfoundland & Labrador - ELA
- Yukon Territories - Follow's B.C.'s Curriculum
- Northwest Territories - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
- Nunavut - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
Find Out More
A game-based learning platform that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive digital environment.