Minecraft: Climate Warriors
Put Your Firefighting Skills to the Test!
In this lesson, students will put your firefighting skills to the test as they learn about how to prepare, act and recover from bushfires.
- Explain what material houses should be built out of to be bushfire safe
- List three things that can be done before a bushfire to help protect houses and the community
- Discuss what actions we should take before, during and after a bushfire emergency
Curriculum Connections Summary
- Ontario - Mathematics - Algebra (Coding) & Science
- Quebec - Science
- New Brunswick - Science
- Nova Scotia - ICT & Science
- Alberta - CTF & Science
- British Columbia - ADST & Science
- Manitoba - Science
- Prince Edward Island - Science
- Saskatchewan - Science & Social Studies
- Newfoundland & Labrador - Science
- Yukon Territories - Follow's B.C.'s Curriculum
- Northwest Territories - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
- Nunavut - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
Find Out More
A game-based learning platform that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive digital environment.