Minecraft: The City of Florence (Italy)
Discover the History of the Beautiful City of Florence!
In this lesson, students will discover the history of the beautiful city of Florence: Piazza del Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio, Santa Maria Novella, Campanile di Giotto, Ponte Vecchio.
- To learn about the historical importance of landmarks of Florence.
- To research the rich history of the landmark's importance.
Curriculum Connections Summary
- Ontario - Social Studies & World History
- Quebec - No Curriculum Connections
- New Brunswick - No Curriculum Connections
- Nova Scotia - ICT, Social Studies & History
- Alberta - CTF & Social Studies
- British Columbia - ADST & Social Studies
- Manitoba - Social Studies
- Prince Edward Island - No Curriculum Connections
- Saskatchewan - No Curriculum Connections
- Newfoundland & Labrador - Social Studies
- Yukon Territories - Follows B.C.'s Curriculum
- Northwest Territories - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
- Nunavut - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
Find Out More
A game-based learning platform that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive digital environment.