Minecraft: Building with Bees - Bumble Buzz
Meet Diverse Bumble Bees at Home and Nationwide!
In this lesson, students will be able to explain that different species of bumble bees prefer different habitats and identify two common bee species in their region. Students will also observe and take comprehensive field notes about bumble bees in their natural habitat.
- Students will be able to explain that different species of bumble bee prefer different habitats
- Students will be able to list and identify two of the common bumble bee species in their region
- Students will be able to observe and take comprehensive field notes about bumble bees in their natural habitat
Curriculum Connections Summary
- Ontario - Science
- Quebec - Science
- New Brunswick - Science
- Nova Scotia - Science
- Alberta - Science
- British Columbia - ADST & Science
- Manitoba - Science
- Prince Edward Island - Science
- Saskatchewan - Science
- Newfoundland & Labrador - Science
- Yukon Territories - Follows B.C.'s Curriculum
- Northwest Territories - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
- Nunavut - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
Find Out More
A game-based learning platform that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive digital environment.