Minecraft: Building a Pollinator Garden
Create Your Very Own Garden!
In this lesson, students will be able to explore the Pollinator Garden world to learn about bees and butterflies. They will then tour the museum and grounds, and gather supplies to create their very own garden.
- Students will learn the importance of pollinators.
- Students will learn the different ways to attract pollinators to a garden.
- Students will begin to understand the value of creating pollinator gardens to protect threatened and endangered species.
Curriculum Connections Summary
- Ontario - Mathematics - Algebra (Coding) & Science
- Quebec - Science
- New Brunswick - Science
- Nova Scotia - ICT & Science
- Alberta - CTF & Science
- British Columbia - ADST & Science
- Manitoba - Science
- Prince Edward Island - Science
- Saskatchewan - Science
- Newfoundland & Labrador - Science
- Yukon Territories - Follow's B.C.'s Curriculum
- Northwest Territories - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
- Nunavut - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
Find Out More
A game-based learning platform that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive digital environment.