Minecraft: Algebra Architecture
Explore Math Models About Arithmetic Patterns To Build Architecture Designs!
In this lesson, students will begin to identify arithmetic patterns, including patterns in the addition table or multiplication table, and explain them using properties of operations.
- Identify arithmetic patterns, including patterns in the addition table or multiplication table, and explain them using properties of operations.
- Observe that 4 times a number is always even and explain why 4 times a number can be decomposed into two equal addends.
Curriculum Connections Summary
- Ontario - Mathematics
- Quebec - Mathematics
- New Brunswick - Mathematics
- Nova Scotia - Mathematics
- Alberta - Mathematics
- British Columbia - ADST & Mathematics
- Manitoba - Mathematics
- Prince Edward Island - Mathematics
- Saskatchewan - Mathematics
- Newfoundland & Labrador - Mathematics
- Yukon Territories - Follows B.C.'s Curriculum
- Northwest Territories - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
- Nunavut - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
Find Out More
A game-based learning platform that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive digital environment.