Minecraft: Active Citizen
Explore the Incredible Stories of Nobel Peace Laureates and How They Achieved Amazing Things!
In this lesson, students will learn the skills to participate in society actively and successfully. Students will also learn more about the Nobel Peace Laureates and the changes they created in the world, building strong and effective role models for society.
- Learn the skills to participate in society actively and successfully
- Learn more about the Nobel Peace Laureates and the changes they created in the world, building strong and effective role models for society.
Curriculum Connections Summary
- Ontario - Mathematics - Social-Emotional Learning
- Quebec - Health Education
- New Brunswick - Personal Wellness
- Nova Scotia - Health Education
- Alberta - Social-Emotional Learning
- British Columbia - ADST & Physical Health and Well Being
- Manitoba - Personal and Social Management
- Prince Edward Island - Health Education
- Saskatchewan - Health Education
- Newfoundland & Labrador - Mental Health
- Yukon Territories - Follows B.C.'s Curriculum
- Northwest Territories - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
- Nunavut - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
Find Out More
A game-based learning platform that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive digital environment.