F5: Variables - Multiple Variables
Level F, Lesson 5: Students understand how to use and manipulate many variables within the same program. They will use Blockly preset programs and Challenge Cards to practice their new skills.
- Define a variable.
- Manipulate multiple variables in a single program.
- Use variables to revise code and complete coding challenges in an iterative process.
1 - 3 students
4 - 5
What You'll Need
Robots & Accessories
- * 1 tablet per group
- * projector or interactive display with mirroring capability
- * pencils
- * (optional) 1 Dot robot per group
- * (optional) Challenge Cards: F 3.4, F 3.5, F 3.6
- * (optional) 1 dry erase marker per group
- * (optional) access to Twitter and Instagram