E3: Unplugged - Functions
Level E, Lesson 3: Students will learn how and why to use functions to create their own version of a familiar chant.
- Understand the definition and uses of a function.
- Understand the correlation between a song’s chorus and a function.
- Write an original song/chant using a function
Robots and Accessories
- Bear Hunt Student Worksheet (1 per group)
- Bear Hunt Reference Sheet (for reference)
- Index cards
- [Optional] access to Twitter and Instagram
- Tablets - See Tablet Compatibility