E3: Unplugged - Functions
Level E, Lesson 3: Students will learn how and why to use functions to create their own version of a familiar chant.
- Understand the definition and uses of a function.
- Understand the correlation between a song’s chorus and a function.
- Write an original song/chant using a function.
1 - 4 students
3 - 4
What You'll Need
Robots & Accessories
- * pencils
- * paper
- * Bear Hunt Student Worksheet (1 per group)
- * Bear Hunt Reference Sheet (for reference)
- * scissors
- * index cards
- * tape
- * [Optional] access to Twitter and Instagram