C2: Unplugged - Event Handlers
Level C, Lesson 2: Students will learn the definition and function of event handlers. Students will use event handlers to “program” their classmates using Dot’s buttons.
- Define an event handler.
- Locate examples of how they use event handlers in their lives.
- Use event handlers to “program” their classmates using Dot’s buttons.
Robots and Accessories
- projector or interactive display with mirroring capability
- printouts of Event Handler Worksheets (1 per group and 1 for the teacher)
- pencils (1 per student)
- [Optional] Dot robot (1 per group)
- [Optional] tablet (1 per group)
- [Optional] access to Twitter and Instagram