A4: Sequences - Movements
Level A, Lesson 4: Students will review their previous programming of sequencing with lights, sounds, and animation blocks and further explore using sequencing with Dash. They will use Blockly preset programs and Challenge Cards to practice their new skills.
- Understand what problems are best solved with sequencing.
- Use sequencing to revise code and complete coding challenges in an iterative process.
Curriculum Connections Summary
- Ontario - Mathematics - Algebra (Coding)
- British Columbia - ADST
- Alberta - ICT
- Nova Scotia - ICT
Robots and Accessories
- 1 tablet per group
- projector or interactive display with mirroring capability
- (optional) Challenge Cards: A 2.3, A 2.4, A 2.5
- (optional) 1 dry erase marker per group
- (optional) access to Twitter and Instagram