A3: Sequences - Lights, Sounds, and Animations with Dot
Level A, Lesson 3: Students will review their previous programming of sequences with light, sound, and animation blocks and further explore sequencing with Dot. They will use Blockly preset programs and Challenge Cards to practice their new skills.
- Review using lights, sounds, and animations in sequences.
- Understand what problems are best solved with sequences.
- Use sequences to revise code and complete coding challenges in an iterative process.
Robots and Accessories
- 1 tablet per group
- projector or interactive display with mirroring capability
- (optional) Challenge Cards: A 2.1, A 2.2, A 2.3
- (optional) 1 dry erase marker per group
- (optional) access to Twitter and Instagram