A2: Sequences - Lights, Sounds, and Animations with Dash
Level A, Lesson 2: Students will be introduced to coding using Blockly and Dash the robot, and will explore sequencing with Dash.
- Understand what problems are best solved with sequencing.
- Use sequencing to revise code and complete coding challenges in an iterative process
Curriculum Connections Summary
- Ontario - Mathematics - Algebra (Coding)
- British Columbia - ADST
- Alberta - ICT
- Nova Scotia - ICT
Robots and Accessories
- 1 tablet per group
- projector or interactive display with mirroring capability
- (optional) Challenge Cards: A 1.1, A 1.2, A 1.3
- (optional) 1 dry erase marker per group
- (optional) access to Twitter and Instagram