C1: Sequences - Complex Parameters
Level C, Lesson 1: Students will explore adding more complexity to their codes by programming Dash to look in a variety of directions and turn. They will use Blockly preset programs and Challenge Cards to practice their new skills.
- Experiment with more complex programming by changing the direction that Dash looks and turns.
- Use complex parameters to revise code and complete coding challenges in an iterative process.
Robots and Accessories
- 1 tablet per group
- projector or interactive display with mirroring capability
- (optional) Challenge Cards: C 1.1, C 1.2, C 1.3
- (optional) 1 Dot robot per group
- (optional) 1 dry erase marker per group
- (optional) access to Twitter and Instagram