B1: Sequences - Changing Parameters
Level B, Lesson 1: Students will review their previous programming with sequencing and loops. Students will learn how to change the parameters (distances, speeds, etc.) in programs. They will use Blockly preset programs and Challenge Cards to practice their new skills.
- Understand what problems are best solved with sequencing.
- Change the parameters in a program.
- Use sequencing to revise code and complete coding challenges in an iterative process.
Robots and Accessories
- 1 tablet per group
- projector or interactive display with mirroring capability
- (optional) Challenge Cards: B 1.1, B 1.2, B 1.3
- (optional) 1 dry erase marker per group
- (optional) access to Twitter and Instagram