mBot 2.0: Listen to mBot 2 (Gr. 3-8)
In this lesson, students will learn that robots can often communicate. For example, the vacuum cleaner robot that uses a voice message to let you know its battery is low, or a toy robot that sings a song. Students will learn that the mBot2 can also produce and record sound through its microphone and speaker.
- Students will learn how to make use of the speaker in coding and robotics
- Students will learn how to record and play back sound
- Students will learn how to run multiple programming tasks side by side
Curriculum Connections Summary
- Ontario - Mathematics - Algebra (Coding) & Spatial Sense
- Quebec - Coming Soon!
- New Brunswick - Coming Soon!
- Nova Scotia - Coming Soon!
- Alberta - Coming Soon!
- British Columbia - Coming Soon!
- Manitoba - Coming Soon!
- Prince Edward Island - Coming Soon!
- Saskatchewan - Coming Soon!
- Newfoundland & Labrador - Coming Soon!
- Yukon Territories - Follows B.C.'s Curriculum
- Northwest Territories - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
- Nunavut - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
Find Out More
Advanced Coding Robot Kit for STEM Education
Powered by Cyberpi, this innovative and easy-to-build robot will inspire kids to learn, grow, and play in limitless ways. Complete with Wi-Fi connectivity, kids can step into the world of Computer Science and technology learning utilizing precision movement control with encoder motors, expandable mBuild modules, and structural parts that come together in a unique programmable design.