mBot 2.0: Sightseeing (Gr. 3-8)
In this lesson, students will learn how to transform mBot2 into a touring car, communicating every sight seen along the way, through very popular actions such as line following and colour sensing.
- Students will program the mBot2 to follow a line
- Students will program the mBot2 to perform actions based on colours
Curriculum Connections Summary
- Ontario - Mathematics - Algebra (Coding) Numbers, & Spatial Sense
- Quebec - Coming Soon!
- New Brunswick - Coming Soon!
- Nova Scotia - Coming Soon!
- Alberta - Coming Soon!
- British Columbia - Coming Soon!
- Manitoba - Coming Soon!
- Prince Edward Island - Coming Soon!
- Saskatchewan - Coming Soon!
- Newfoundland & Labrador - Coming Soon!
- Yukon Territories - Follows B.C.'s Curriculum
- Northwest Territories - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
- Nunavut - Follows Alberta's Curriculum
Find Out More
Advanced Coding Robot Kit for STEM Education
Powered by Cyberpi, this innovative and easy-to-build robot will inspire kids to learn, grow, and play in limitless ways. Complete with Wi-Fi connectivity, kids can step into the world of Computer Science and technology learning utilizing precision movement control with encoder motors, expandable mBuild modules, and structural parts that come together in a unique programmable design.