B4: Loops - Repeat X with Dash
Level B, Lesson 4: Students will review their previous programming with Repeat Forever blocks and explore using the Repeat block to define a specific number of loops.
- Understand the difference between Repeat Forever and Repeat blocks.
- Understand what problems are best solved with infinite loops (Repeat Forever blocks) and specified loops (Repeat blocks).
- Use loops to revise code and complete coding challenges in an iterative process.
Robots and Accessories
- 1 tablet per group
- projector or interactive display with mirroring capability
- (optional) Challenge Cards: B 2.4, B 2.5, B 2.6
- (optional) 1 dry erase marker per group
- (optional) access to Twitter and Instagram