E1: Loops - Repeat Until Loops
Level E, Lesson 1: Students will learn how and why to use Repeat Until blocks. They will use Blockly preset programs and Challenge Cards to practice their new skills.
- Identify the differences between Repeat, Repeat Forever, and Repeat Until blocks.
- Differentiate between situations in which a Repeat, Repeat Forever, or Repeat Until block should be used.
- Use Repeat Until blocks to revise code and complete coding challenges in an iterative process.
- Construct an original program using a Repeat Until block.
1 - 3 students
4 - 4
What You'll Need
Robots & Accessories
- * 1 tablet per group
- * projector or interactive display with mirroring capability
- * pencils
- * (optional) Challenge Cards: E 1.1, E 1.2, E 1.3
- * (optional) 1 dry erase marker per group
- * (optional) access to Twitter and Instagram