A5: Loops - Repeat Forever
Level A, Lesson 5: Students will review their previous programming with sequencing and explore using loops with the Repeat Forever block. They will use Blockly preset programs and Challenge Cards to practice their new skills.
- Understand what problems are best solved with loops.
- Use loops to revise code and complete coding challenges in an iterative process.
Robots and Accessories
- 1 tablet per group
- projector or interactive display with mirroring capability
- (optional) Challenge Cards: A 2.3, A 2.4, A 2.5
- (optional) 1 Dot robot per group
- (optional) 1 dry erase marker per group
- (optional) access to Twitter and Instagram