D1: Loops - Nested Loops
Level D, Lesson 1: Students will learn how and why to use Nested Loops. They will use Blockly preset programs and Challenge Cards to practice their new skills.
- Understand the definition of a nested loop.
- Distinguish between when a nested loop should be used instead of a simple or regular loop.
- Create a program that uses a nested loop in order to solve a puzzle.
- Use loops to revise code and complete coding challenges in an iterative process.
Robots and Accessories
- 1 tablet per group
- projector or interactive display with mirroring capability
- [Optional] Challenge Cards: D 1.1, D 1.2, D 1.3
- [Optional] 1 Dash robot per group
- [Optional] access to Twitter and Instagram