Introduction to Sketch Kit: Sketch Kit Project Cards (Gr. 4-8)
In this lesson, students will equip Dash or Cue with the Sketch Kit accessory, giving the robot the ability to draw. Students will program their robot to sketch images depicted on Sketch Kit Project Cards.
- learn how to attach the Sketch Kit accessory to their robot and use it to draw on the Wonder Whiteboard Mat.
- Program their robot to draw images depicted on Sketch Kit Project Cards.
Robots & Accessories
- Dash or Cue robots (1 per group)
- Sketch Kit marker attachment (1 per group)
- Sketch Kit dry erase markers (1 set per group)
- Wonder Whiteboard Mat and/or butcher paper (1 per every 2 groups)
- Sketch Kit Project Cards (1 set per group)
- whiteboard eraser
- [Optional] Hands-On Code Blocks (1 set per pair)
- [Optional] plastic bags