C4: Events - Event Handlers, Part 2
Level C, Lesson 4: Students will identify why we use event handlers and will use a variety of event handlers effectively. They will use Blockly preset programs and Challenge Cards to practice their new skills.
- Understand when to use event handlers.
- Use event handlers to revise code and complete coding challenges in an iterative process.
Robots and Accessories
- 1 tablet per group
- projector or interactive display with mirroring capability
- (optional) Challenge Cards: B 2.4, B 2.5, B 2.6
- (optional) 1 dry erase marker per group
- (optional) access to Twitter and Instagram