Dash & Dot: Coordinate Moves with Dash (Gr. 6)
Students will use a Coordinate Grid and point addresses to plan an algorithm for Dash to complete.
- Students can write and debug algorithms that includes moves, sounds and lights
- Students can express locations as points on a coordinate grid
- Students can understand forward or backward distances and movements on the coordinate grid
- Grade 6 - Math, Geometry & Spatial Sense, Cartesian Plane Coordinates
- Grade 6 - Mathematics, Shape and Space Transformations, ICT, Foundational Operations, Knowledge and Concepts
- Class 1: Coordinate Moves Guessing Game (40 minutes)