In this lesson, students will be using Tickle App write algorithms for Dash to move for different periods of time and then measure the distance traveled.
- To write an algorithm for Dash to move forward for different time periods
- To measure the distance Dash travels in each time period
- To create a line plot of the distance for each time period
- Grade 2 - Mathematics, Measurement
- Grade 5 - Mathematics, Measurement, Patterning & Algebra
- Grade 2 - Mathematics, fractions, ADST
- Grade 3 - Mathematics, fractions, ADST
- Grade 2 - Mathematics, measurement, fractions, ICT, Foundational Operations, Knowledge and Concepts
- Grade 3 - Mathematics, measurement, fractions, ICT, Foundational Operations, Knowledge and Concepts
- Class 1: Investigating Speed (40 minutes)
Robots and Accessories
Find Out More
Open their eyes to how the world works, coding ideas into adventures.
This content is not accessable